Monday, February 4, 2008

Clueless Jocks and it looks like I won.

"Tom Petty, the halftime show, is up next. NFL Network analyst Terrel Davis says he’s never heard of Tom Petty. Ugh."

After next Sunday's pro-bowl someone should sit "superjock" Terrel Davis down and have him watch the half-time show. He will no doubt say "Yes I know these songs". I watched the Super-bowl haltime show. It was good as was our Minneapolis Prince last year. With the Tom Petty show not much wory about the crotch grabbing, pediphelia support promotion, obscenties and "wardrobe malfunctions" found in a certain past superbowl halftime shows. It's intersting how this has become "mainstream". Tom Petty's "I won't back down" has got me through a lot of tough times." http://youtube.com/watch?v=ofwPKcnEOdE BTW: I have stood before the "Gates of Hell". It was on exiit at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts maybe 25 years ago.

A moment of silence is in order. 34 years ago Patricia Hearst was kidnapped by the symbionese Liberation Army. My posting on my http://soliah.com

02-04-08 February 04, 1974 Patricia Hearst is kidnapped by the SLA
Here is the description of the Hearst kidnapping from “Voices of Guns” click here

No comments: